WEST is involved in supporting economic well-being projects in West Auckland. WEST coordinate and facilitate a range of different working groups and networks including:
- Housing Call to Action – A network of 80 emergency housing and housing providers in the West Auckland area.
- Festival of Learning and Adult Learners Week Awards – a yearly event to showcase adult education in West Auckland and to celebrate adult learners.
- Glen Eden special interest group – A group of residents and social sector organisations formed to support the new residential developments moving into the Glen Eden area.
- Synthetics and Homelessness working group – A group of social sector, Government and non-Government organisations formed to better understand synthetic drug use and its effect on those experiencing homelessness.
- The Massey West Food Hub Plan – WEST was contracted to scope the idea of a food hub located within the Massey Community House.